Always the correct part
We know our products
Free Continental Delivery
Free shipping on all orders
Mackie Bundle with CR4-XBT - Bluetooth Studio Monitor Pair + ProFX6v3 6-channel Mixer with USB and Effects
Mackie Bundle with CR4-XBT - Bluetooth Studio Monitor - Pair + ProFX6v3 6-channel Mixer with USB and Effects
Mackie ProFX6v3 6-Channel Professional Effects Mixer with USB
The Mackie ProFX6v3 Professional Effects Mixer with USB is the ultimate affordable solution for live, home recording, and content creators. Now with Onyx mic preamps that offer 60db of headroom, and 24 built-in FX. Record your tracks in 24-Bit/192kHz quality with 2x4 USB I/O and zero-latency hardware monitoring. Both Pro Tools | First and Waveform OEM recording software/plugin packages are included.
Mix / Record / Create
Whether you are mixing live polka, recording your next autoharp hit, or streaming your world record hula hoop attempt, ProFXv3 Series mixers are here to take your project to the next level.
- Up to 60dB of gain and ultra-low noise
- High-resolution GigFX effects engine
- 24 different FX options, from reverbs to delays
- Lay down your tracks in incredible 24-bit/192kHz quality
- 2x4 USB I/O allows you to create two custom mixes
- single-knob compression for maximum channel headroom
- ProTools | First includes 23 plugins
- DAW Essentials Bundle for Waveform OEM
- Solid steel chassis with tough ABS side protection
- Rugged design will stand up to the wear and tear of the road
- 2-band EQ and 100Hz low-cut filter on both channels
- 48-volt phantom power
- USB for playback music and recording into your computer
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalanced outputs
- Headphone output has separate volume control for comfortable monitoring
- Type: Analog Mixer with USB Interface
- Channels: 6 (2 x mono, 2 x stereo)
- Computer Connectivity: USB (2 x 4)
- A/D Resolution: 24-bit/192kHz
- Faders: Rotary Pots
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (mic/line/Hi-Z)
- Phantom Power: Yes
- Inputs - Line: 2 x 1/4" (line), 1 x 1/8" (stereo)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4" (L/R)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- USB: 1 x Type B
- EQ Bands: 2-band EQ, 100Hz Low-cut Filter
- Effects: GigFX Engine: Reverbs, Chorus, Delay, Flange, Auto-Wah
- Software: Waveform OEM DAW, FX Plug-in Collection
- Power Source: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 2.9"
- Width: 8.4"
- Depth: 7.5"
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.
What's in the ProFX6v3 package:
- 6-Channel mixer
- 59" DC power supply 12VDC/2A output
- 76" USB cable type-A to type-B / 2.0
- Quickstart guide
- Waveform OEM download card/license code
- ProFX6v3 owner's manual
Mackie CR4-XBT CR-X Series, 4-Inch Multimedia Monitors with Professional Studio-Quality Sound Pair with Bluetooth
CR Series Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors offer studio-quality sound with cosmetics that complement any desk whether you’re making music, creating content, or just relaxing to your favorite tunes. The sleek design of CR-X features a brushed metal panel and a distinct outline that stands out. Available in a vast range of sizes from 3” to 8” with Bluetooth option plus an 8” subwoofer with Bluetooth, CR-X has the perfect match for your needs. Upgrade your listening experience with Mackie CR-X Creative Reference Multimedia Monitors.
- stream music from a smartphone or any other Bluetooth-enabled device
- Desktop monitor speakers with 4" drivers
- Convenient front-panel volume control and headphone output
- 4" Polypropylene-Coated Woofer
- HF Driver Size: 0.75" Tweeter
- Total Power: 50W Class AB
- All-Wood Cabinet
- Custom-Tuned Rear Port
- Specially Designed Waveguide
- Front-Panel Stereo Headphone Output
- Includes speaker cable, RCA-1/8" cable, and 1/8"-1/8" cable
- Power Configuration: Single Amp
- LF Driver Size: 4" Woofer
- LF Driver Type: Polypropylene-coated
- HF Driver Size:0.75" Tweeter
- HF Driver Type: Ferrofluid-cooled Silk-dome
- Frequency Response:70Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Crossover Frequency:3.0 kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:100 dB SPL
- Input Types:1 x Dual RCA Stereo, 2 x 1/4" TRS, 1 x 1/8"
- Output Types: 1 x 1/8" (headphones), bare wire connectors +/- (connects pair)
- Enclosure Type: Rear Ported
- Enclosure Material: Solid MDF with Black Vinyl wrap
- Weight:10.1 lbs.
What's in the CR4-XBT package?
- Desktop monitor speakers
- Speaker cable
- RCA to 1/8" cable
- 1/8" to 1/8" cable
- Quickstart guide
- CR4-X owner's Manual
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Absolute Pro Music is proud to offer fast shipping at affordable prices. The shipping fee for each order is based on the package weight, destination, and shipping method. For the most accurate shipping information, use the "Get shipping quote" link on the product pages or in your shopping cart.
Shipping Methods and Transit Times
Absolute Pro Music ships orders from our Los Angeles, California location. On occasion, orders will be fulfilled directly by the manufacturer or distributor in order to reduce the shipping time. The shipping times below refer to items labeled with an availability of In Stock - Ships the Same or Next Business Day.
Order Processing Time
Total Ship Time
1-6 Business Days
2-7 Business Days
3 Business Days
3-4 Business Days
2 Business Days
2-3 Business Days
1 Business Days
1-2 Business Days
Flat Rate Shipping
7-10 Business Days
8-11 Business Days
United States Customers:
The shipping methods listed above are for residential and commercial destinations within the continental 48 United States. Absolute Pro Music primarily uses FedEx to ship orders. To provide the most affordable rates, small items shipped via Standard Flat Rate or USPS First Class Mail will be delivered through a joint effort by DHL and USPS. Shipments to military addresses and PO Boxes will only ship via USPS. When shipping to a military APO/FPO/DPO address, we strongly recommend choosing USPS Priority as the shipping time is much quicker than Parcel and averages about 2-3 weeks.
Canadian Customers: We offer all-inclusive shipping to our Canadian customers. (click here for details)
International Customers: We ship to most countries around the world. (click here for details)
Once an order has been shipped, we send our customers an email with the tracking number for the order. Click on the tracking link in the email to follow the location of the package on the carrier's website. If you did not receive a tracking number by email or need to confirm the tracking information, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1(213) 744.11.44
Each order placed on Absolute Pro Music goes through our processing department before it can be shipped. If 3 business days have passed since you submitted payment and you have not received an email with tracking information, please log in to your account to track your orders and/or contact us immediately via email or phone. Customers who do not receive a tracking number within 3 days will receive an order status update via email.
Shipping to Alternate Address
Orders with different billing and shipping addresses may require longer processing times due to an additional verification procedure. The additional verification and processing time are in an effort to protect our customers from online fraud.
Shipping Changes Fees (Address Intercept)
If a request to change the shipping address is made after the package leaves the Absolute Pro Music warehouse, it is subject to an Address Intercept Fee imposed by the shipping carrier. The amount of the fee varies according to the shipping carrier and the destination of the package. Absolute Pro Music will do its best to work with the shipping carriers to make these changes so that your package arrives at the correct address. Please be aware that not all shipping carriers will accept address intercept changes. This policy is in accordance with the security measures and agreements made with our third-party shipping companies.
Due to the valuable contents of some shipments, Absolute Pro Music may require a signature upon delivery. Such guidelines will not be overruled upon the customer's request. Please understand that this is a security measure taken by our Company to ensure the safe delivery of each package and guarantee excellent service. Many of our third-party shipping carriers and payment companies require signatures upon delivery to protect against fraud and theft. Customers may request a signature upon delivery by calling Absolute Pro Music Customer Service at +1(213) 744.11.44.
Shipping Policy Disclaimer
Delivery estimates do not apply to items shipped directly from the manufacturer, nor out-of-stock items. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 continental states.
Standard delivery time for domestic customers will average from 2-4 business days but can take longer in some cases. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for delivery purposes.
Our Shipping Guarantee applies only to shipments delayed due to our service failure. We will not guarantee shipments that are delayed due to an act of god (ex: weather), a catastrophic event, or failure by our delivery partners. Our guarantee is also voided if incorrect billing or shipping information is given and results in your order being delayed to its destination. Our guarantee is also void if no one is available to sign for shipment when delivery attempt is made if a signature is required.