Always the correct part
We know our products
Free Continental Delivery
Free shipping on all orders
Rockford Fosgate Prime R2-1200X1 & 2 P3D4-15 package
1200W RMS x 1 at 1 ohm monoblock subwoofer amplifier & 2 P3D4-15 15" subwoofer
Rockford Fosgate Prime R2-1200X1 & 2 P3D4-15 package 1200W...
Rockford Fosgate Prime R2-1200X1 & 2 P3D4-15 package 1200W RMS x 1 at 1 ohm monoblock subwoofer amplifier & 2 P3D4-15 15" subwoofer
Primed for performance, the R2-1200X1 is a 1200 watt, class-D amplifier, capable of operating at 4Ω, 2Ω, or 1Ω mono. This amplifier is extremely efficient because of its class-D technology which reduces demand on the vehicle's electrical system. The amp also features C.L.E.A.N. circuitry to help you adjust your gain settings, a P.O.W.E.R. Supply that generates more power as voltage increases, and integrated Punch EQ that corrects for acoustic deficiencies while delivering up to 3X the bass. For subwoofers, a variable infrasonic filter and remote level control allow you to tune the bass for the desired level for the music.
- Rockford Fosgate Prime R2-1200X1
- Class-D Full Range Monoblock Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating: 4 ohms: 400 watts x 1 channel
- RMS Power Rating: 2 ohms: 800 watts x 1 channel
- RMS Power Rating: 1 ohm: 1200 watts x 1 channel
- Balanced Differential Inputs with RCA Pass Through Outputs
- High-Level Input Capable
- Defeat able Auto Turn on Circuit
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up
- Variable Input Gain adjustment level
- R.L.C. Remote Level Control
- Variable Infrasonic Filter
- Continuously Variable On-Board Punch EQ
- Top Mounted Control Panel
- Short Circuit & Over Current Protection
- CEA-2006 Compliant & CE Compliant
- Full Range Class D
- Rollback Protection
- Fully Adjustable 12 dB/octave High and Low pass Butterworth Crossovers
- Input sensitivity:
- Low-Level: 150 mV - 4 V
- High-Level: 450 mV - 12 V
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 250 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): >1%
- Low-Pass: 50 Hz - 250 Hz @ 12dB
- Sub Infrasonic: 15 Hz - 40 Hz
- Fuse Rating: 120A
- 4-gauge power and ground wiring are recommended for installation.
- Dimensions: 1.9" x 6.8" x 11.3"
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer's Warranty
What is in the R2-1200X1 package:
- Mono subwoofer amplifier
- Wired Remote Level Control module
- 16' Remote cable (RJ-25 connector on both ends)
- One 7" Speaker input harnesses
- 3mm Allen Hex key
- Four 3/4" Screws
- Two 1/2" Screws
- 5 Flat washers
- 1 Nut
- Installation and Operation Instructions
- Certificate of Performance
- R2-1200X1 owner’s manual
Rockford Fosgate Punch P3D4-15
1200-Watt Peak (600W RMS) 15" Punch P3 Series Dual 4-Ohm Car Subwoofer
- 15" Dual 4-ohm Punch Stage 3 Subwoofer
- Power Handling Peak: 1200 watts
- Power Handling RMS: 600 watts
- Recommended power range: 300 - 700 watts RMS
- CEA-2031 Compliant
- Klippel Verified
- Flex-fit Mounting pattern
- Proprietary spider venting/cooling technique
- Stamp Cast basket with integrated spider venting
- Sturdy 16-gauge compound bend frame geometry
- High modulus Kevlar re-enforced paper-pulp cone
- Semi-flexible, PVC removable protective motor cover
- Multi-point high-temp/high-strength neck joint bonding technique
- Tall-profile VAST surround for larger surface area
- Dual tear & fatigue resistant poly-cotton spider with woven tinsel leads
- Fatigue resistant and reduced strain "stitched on" flexible lead wire design
- Proprietary all-metal, radially oriented compression input terminal assembly
- Optimized motor magnetics with extended pole and bumped vented backplate
- High temp 2.5" voice coil w/ spun-laced Nomex insulating re-enforcement collar
- Die-Cast aluminum soft-touch painted trim ring allows for optional integrated grill
- Mounting Depth: 7.58"
- Cutout Diameter: 13.94"
- Magnet Weight: 96 oz
- Frequency Response: 22.4 - 250 Hz
- Xmax: 15.9mm
- Sensitivity: 86 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
- sealed box volume: 1.5-3.0 cubic feet
- ported box volume: 2.66 cubic feet
- grille not included
- warranty: 1 year
Absolute Pro Music is proud to offer fast shipping at affordable prices. The shipping fee for each order is based on the package weight, destination, and shipping method. For the most accurate shipping information, use the "Get shipping quote" link on the product pages or in your shopping cart.
Shipping Methods and Transit Times
Absolute Pro Music ships orders from our Los Angeles, California location. On occasion, orders will be fulfilled directly by the manufacturer or distributor in order to reduce the shipping time. The shipping times below refer to items labeled with an availability of In Stock - Ships the Same or Next Business Day.
Order Processing Time
Total Ship Time
1-6 Business Days
2-7 Business Days
3 Business Days
3-4 Business Days
2 Business Days
2-3 Business Days
1 Business Days
1-2 Business Days
Flat Rate Shipping
7-10 Business Days
8-11 Business Days
United States Customers:
The shipping methods listed above are for residential and commercial destinations within the continental 48 United States. Absolute Pro Music primarily uses FedEx to ship orders. To provide the most affordable rates, small items shipped via Standard Flat Rate or USPS First Class Mail will be delivered through a joint effort by DHL and USPS. Shipments to military addresses and PO Boxes will only ship via USPS. When shipping to a military APO/FPO/DPO address, we strongly recommend choosing USPS Priority as the shipping time is much quicker than Parcel and averages about 2-3 weeks.
Canadian Customers: We offer all-inclusive shipping to our Canadian customers. (click here for details)
International Customers: We ship to most countries around the world. (click here for details)
Once an order has been shipped, we send our customers an email with the tracking number for the order. Click on the tracking link in the email to follow the location of the package on the carrier's website. If you did not receive a tracking number by email or need to confirm the tracking information, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1(213) 744.11.44
Each order placed on Absolute Pro Music goes through our processing department before it can be shipped. If 3 business days have passed since you submitted payment and you have not received an email with tracking information, please log in to your account to track your orders and/or contact us immediately via email or phone. Customers who do not receive a tracking number within 3 days will receive an order status update via email.
Shipping to Alternate Address
Orders with different billing and shipping addresses may require longer processing times due to an additional verification procedure. The additional verification and processing time are in an effort to protect our customers from online fraud.
Shipping Changes Fees (Address Intercept)
If a request to change the shipping address is made after the package leaves the Absolute Pro Music warehouse, it is subject to an Address Intercept Fee imposed by the shipping carrier. The amount of the fee varies according to the shipping carrier and the destination of the package. Absolute Pro Music will do its best to work with the shipping carriers to make these changes so that your package arrives at the correct address. Please be aware that not all shipping carriers will accept address intercept changes. This policy is in accordance with the security measures and agreements made with our third-party shipping companies.
Due to the valuable contents of some shipments, Absolute Pro Music may require a signature upon delivery. Such guidelines will not be overruled upon the customer's request. Please understand that this is a security measure taken by our Company to ensure the safe delivery of each package and guarantee excellent service. Many of our third-party shipping carriers and payment companies require signatures upon delivery to protect against fraud and theft. Customers may request a signature upon delivery by calling Absolute Pro Music Customer Service at +1(213) 744.11.44.
Shipping Policy Disclaimer
Delivery estimates do not apply to items shipped directly from the manufacturer, nor out-of-stock items. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 continental states.
Standard delivery time for domestic customers will average from 2-4 business days but can take longer in some cases. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for delivery purposes.
Our Shipping Guarantee applies only to shipments delayed due to our service failure. We will not guarantee shipments that are delayed due to an act of god (ex: weather), a catastrophic event, or failure by our delivery partners. Our guarantee is also voided if incorrect billing or shipping information is given and results in your order being delayed to its destination. Our guarantee is also void if no one is available to sign for shipment when delivery attempt is made if a signature is required.