Always the correct part
We know our products
Free Continental Delivery
Free shipping on all orders
Mackie Thump15BST 1300W Boosted 1300W 15" Powered Speaker + Bag
Mackie Thump15BST 1300W Boosted 1300W...
Mackie Thump15BST 1300W Boosted 1300W 15" Powered Speaker 2-Way with 3-channel Digital Mixer, 15" Low-Frequency Driver, 1.4" Titanium Dome Compression Driver, Wireless Control, and Bluetooth Streaming (each) + Bag
Delivering proven, chest-thumping low-end with Dynamic Bass Response technology and wireless control and streaming in an all-new professional enclosure; the 1300W Thump15BST 15" Advanced Powered Loudspeaker takes Thump to a whole new level of versatility. The built-in 3-channel digital mixer features Vita+ preamps with 3-band EQ per channel, application-specific speaker modes, user presets and more. Wirelessly link Thump Boosted loudspeakers together to create an amazingly simple, high-output wireless music playback solution. Plus, you can control it all via the Thump Connect app. Redesigned from the ground up, Thump Boosted offers the class-leading performance, flexibility, and convenience you need to boost your performance.
Thump Connect control app
With the Thump Connect app available for iOS and Android devices, you get complete control over everything and then some. Quickly access levels, EQ, meters, and configuration. Plus, you can save three memory presets to streamline setup at your next gig. When you link to another Thump Boosted speaker, you get control over the entire system in the app, all in one view. No additional pairing or swapping back and forth on your device is required.
High-Performance 1300W Amplifiers
To keep up with the demands of modern music, performers, and DJs, Thump Series loudspeakers feature an all-new 1300W ultra-efficient amplifier design with Dynamic Bass Response technology. Utilizing a higher voltage power supply, the amplifier in Thump has an incredibly fast response to transients and bass heavy music. This means that when you need maximum power and chest-pounding bass, Thump will always deliver.
Thump Boosted speakers take versatility even further with a built-in 3-channel mixer that features two digitally controlled Vita+ preamps, plus a third Bluetooth channel for music streaming.
Application Specific Speaker Modes
Get your speakers ready for action at the push of a button. Choose between four or six speaker modes to instantly optimize the system for your application. Not only does this make setup even faster, but gives you a great starting point when it comes time to mix.
- Amplifier design delivers Dynamic Bass Response technology
- Built-in 3-channel mixer with Vita preamps and Wide-Z technology to handle any signal
- Wirelessly link additional ThumpBST speakers
- Six application-specific speaker modes for instant system optimization
- Precision digital crossover
- Dual-angle design works for use as main or monitor speaker
- Next-generation system protection and thermal limiting keep your system safe
- Universal power supply (100-240VAC) with Power Factor Correction technology ensures consistent performance even with unstable AC power
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting as well as use as stage wedge
- Enclosure and handles designed for heavy use and easy travel
- Acoustic Performance:
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 32 Hz - 23 kHz
- Frequency Range (-3 dB): 39 Hz - 20 kHz
- Horizontal Coverage Angle: 90°
- Vertical Coverage Angle: 60°
- Maximum SPL Peak: 127 dB
- Monitor Angle: 45°
- Low Frequency: 15" with ferrite
- High Frequency: 1.4" titanium dome compression driver
- Power Amplifiers:
- Low Frequency Power Amplifier:
- Rated Power: 1000 W peak
- Rated THD: < 1%
- Cooling: Convection
- Design: Class D
- High Frequency Power Amplifier:
- Rated Power: 300 W peak
- Rated THD: < 1%
- Cooling: Convection
- Design: Class AB
- System Rated Power: 1300 W peak
- System Processing
- Channel EQ: 3-band, HPF
- Low: ±12 dB @ 80 Hz
- Mid: ±12 dB @ 2.5 kHz
- High: ±12 dB @ 6 kHz (ch. 1-2), 12 kHz (Bluetooth)
- Increments: ±1 dB
- HPF: 20-400 Hz @ 12 dB/oct. (ch. 1-2 only)
- Main EQ: 6 speaker modes
- Loudspeaker Link: Stereo/Zone (BT Mode)
- LCD Settings: Screen Saver/Home Screen
- Input Type: 2 x female XLR balanced, 1/4" unbalanced
- Mic-Line Impedance: 8 kΩ balanced
- 1/4" TS, Wide-Z Impedance: 1 MΩ unbalanced
- Mix Out: male XLR balanced
- Mix Out Impedance: 600 Ω balanced
- Main Control: Rotating knob
- Electronic Crossover:
- Crossover Type: 24 dB/oct.
- Crossover Frequency: 2 kHz
- Line Input Power:
- Detachable Line Cord: 100-240 VAC, 50-60 Hz, 75 W
- AC Connector: 3-pin IEC 250 VAC, 10 A male
- Power Supply Type: Switch-mode
- Safety Features:
- Input Protection: Peak and RMS limiting, power supply and amplifier thermal protection
- Display LEDs: Defeatable front power, input signal, speaker control
- Status Info: Input and output levels, EQ speaker voicing
- Bluetooth Information:
- Protocol: 4.2
- Function: Audio streaming and user interface control
- Class: Class 1
- Construction Features:
- Basic Design: Trapezoidal
- Material: Polypropylene
- Finish: Black, texturized finished
- Handles: One per side, one each on top and bottom
- Grille: Perforated metal with weather-resistant coating
- Display LEDs:
- Front: Power ON
- Rear: Speaker control
- Operating Temperature: 32-104°F
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 27.0" x 17.4" x 14.0"
- Weight: 35.1 lbs.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Absolute Pro Music is proud to offer fast shipping at affordable prices. The shipping fee for each order is based on the package weight, destination, and shipping method. For the most accurate shipping information, use the "Get shipping quote" link on the product pages or in your shopping cart.
Shipping Methods and Transit Times
Absolute Pro Music ships orders from our Los Angeles, California location. On occasion, orders will be fulfilled directly by the manufacturer or distributor in order to reduce the shipping time. The shipping times below refer to items labeled with an availability of In Stock - Ships the Same or Next Business Day.
Order Processing Time
Total Ship Time
1-6 Business Days
2-7 Business Days
3 Business Days
3-4 Business Days
2 Business Days
2-3 Business Days
1 Business Days
1-2 Business Days
Flat Rate Shipping
7-10 Business Days
8-11 Business Days
United States Customers:
The shipping methods listed above are for residential and commercial destinations within the continental 48 United States. Absolute Pro Music primarily uses FedEx to ship orders. To provide the most affordable rates, small items shipped via Standard Flat Rate or USPS First Class Mail will be delivered through a joint effort by DHL and USPS. Shipments to military addresses and PO Boxes will only ship via USPS. When shipping to a military APO/FPO/DPO address, we strongly recommend choosing USPS Priority as the shipping time is much quicker than Parcel and averages about 2-3 weeks.
Canadian Customers: We offer all-inclusive shipping to our Canadian customers. (click here for details)
International Customers: We ship to most countries around the world. (click here for details)
Once an order has been shipped, we send our customers an email with the tracking number for the order. Click on the tracking link in the email to follow the location of the package on the carrier's website. If you did not receive a tracking number by email or need to confirm the tracking information, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1(213) 744.11.44
Each order placed on Absolute Pro Music goes through our processing department before it can be shipped. If 3 business days have passed since you submitted payment and you have not received an email with tracking information, please log in to your account to track your orders and/or contact us immediately via email or phone. Customers who do not receive a tracking number within 3 days will receive an order status update via email.
Shipping to Alternate Address
Orders with different billing and shipping addresses may require longer processing times due to an additional verification procedure. The additional verification and processing time are in an effort to protect our customers from online fraud.
Shipping Changes Fees (Address Intercept)
If a request to change the shipping address is made after the package leaves the Absolute Pro Music warehouse, it is subject to an Address Intercept Fee imposed by the shipping carrier. The amount of the fee varies according to the shipping carrier and the destination of the package. Absolute Pro Music will do its best to work with the shipping carriers to make these changes so that your package arrives at the correct address. Please be aware that not all shipping carriers will accept address intercept changes. This policy is in accordance with the security measures and agreements made with our third-party shipping companies.
Due to the valuable contents of some shipments, Absolute Pro Music may require a signature upon delivery. Such guidelines will not be overruled upon the customer's request. Please understand that this is a security measure taken by our Company to ensure the safe delivery of each package and guarantee excellent service. Many of our third-party shipping carriers and payment companies require signatures upon delivery to protect against fraud and theft. Customers may request a signature upon delivery by calling Absolute Pro Music Customer Service at +1(213) 744.11.44.
Shipping Policy Disclaimer
Delivery estimates do not apply to items shipped directly from the manufacturer, nor out-of-stock items. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 continental states.
Standard delivery time for domestic customers will average from 2-4 business days but can take longer in some cases. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for delivery purposes.
Our Shipping Guarantee applies only to shipments delayed due to our service failure. We will not guarantee shipments that are delayed due to an act of god (ex: weather), a catastrophic event, or failure by our delivery partners. Our guarantee is also voided if incorrect billing or shipping information is given and results in your order being delayed to its destination. Our guarantee is also void if no one is available to sign for shipment when delivery attempt is made if a signature is required.