Always the correct part
We know our products
Free Continental Delivery
Free shipping on all orders
Rockford Fosgate Punch P300X1 & P1-2X12
Mono subwoofer Amplifier with Punch P1 Ported Loaded Enclosure Subwoofer Package
Rockford Fosgate Punch P300X1 & P1-2X12 Mono...
Rockford Fosgate Punch P300X1 & P1-2X12 Mono Punch subwoofer Amplifier with Punch P1 Ported Loaded Enclosure Subwoofer Package
- (1) Rockford Fosgate P1-2x12 Dual 12" Loaded Enclosure
- (1) Rockford Fosgate P300X1 Punch 300W Mono Amplifier
Our Rockford Fosgate 10" P1-2X12 & P300X1 Loaded Enclosure Subwoofer Package includes dual, Rockford Fosgate 12" P1 subwoofers in a loaded enclosure along with the Rockford Punch 300 watt mono amplifier. Our Rockford Fosgate 12" P1-2X12 & P300X1 Loaded Enclosure Subwoofer Package includes the subwoofers, the amplifier, and a wiring kit.
Rockford Fosgate Punch P300X1 300W RMS Punch Series Monoblock Class AB Car Power Amplifier
- Punch Series Monoblock Class AB Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 200 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 1 ohm: ----------N/A-----------
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Features C.L.E.A.N. Set-up with 10-step set-up procedure
- w/ input/output clip detection and indicator LEDs
- MOSFET power supply
- Muted turn on
- Cast aluminum heatsink
- 12dB/octave Butterworth crossover
- Stealth top-mounted control panel
- LED power, thermal, and protect indicators
- Nickel-plated captive C-clamp terminals
- Ultra-efficient Class BD circuitry to maximize amplifier power efficiency
- On-board differential inputs eliminate noise picked up by the signal cable
- Optional PLC2 remote Punch Level Control ready with input clip indicator
- Optional RFIF2SW High-level input capable with Auto Turn-On circuit (
- MESHA3 reduces MOSFET temperatures, lowers distortion, increases durability, and prolongs the output device life span
- Built-in NOMAD is a "real-time" analog computer that protects your amplifier from shorting speaker wires and dangerously low speaker impedances
- Cast aluminum convection heatsink with DTM (Dynamic Thermal Management) evenly distributes excess heat across the entire amplifier heatsink to efficiently keep the amplifier temperatures low
- DSM (Discrete Surface Mounted Components) utilize 1% tight-tolerances improving the efficiency of the circuit and lowers the operating temperature and potential for noise - similar to circuit boards designed by aerospace manufacturers
- Input sensitivity: 150mV - 12V
- On-board Punch EQ
- Bass: 0dB to +18dB boost @ 45Hz.
- Treble: 0dB to +12dB boost @ 12.5kHz .
- Function depends upon LP/AP/HP switch position
- Selectable crossover modes: LP / AP / HP
- Variable crossover filter: 50-250Hz
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1.0%
- Dimensions: 9-7/8"L x 7-3/4"W x 2-3/8"H
- 8 AWG to 18 AWG speaker wire output terminals
Rockford Fosgate P1-2X12 Punch P1 Dual Subwoofer Loaded Enclosure
- Dual 12" Loaded, Ported Box
- Solid 5/8" MDF Construction
- Front-firing tuned port
- Spring-loaded binding posts
- Complete with high-density black box carpeting
- Dimensions: 15-1/8"D x 33-7/8"W x 15-3/4"H
- 12" Punch Stage 1 Subwoofers
- Power Handling:
- Peak: 1000 watts total (500 watts each)
- RMS: 500 watts total (250 watts each)
- Recommended power range: 250 - 600 watts RMS @ 2 ohms
- CEA-2031 Compliant
- Klippel Verified
- Flex-fit Mounting pattern
- Proprietary spider venting/cooling technique
- StampCast basket with integrated spider venting
- Sturdy 16 gauge compound bend frame geometry
- High modulus Kevlar re-inforced paper-pulp cone
- Semi-flexible, PVC removable protective motor cover
- Multi-point high-temp/high-strength neck joint bonding technique
- Tall-profile VAST Santoprene surround for larger surface area
- Dual tear & fatigue resistant poly-cotton spider with woven tinsel leads
- Fatigue resistant and reduced strain "stitched on" flexible lead wire design
- Proprietary all-metal, radially oriented compression input terminal assembly
- Optimized motor magnetics with extended pole and bumped vented backplate
- High temp 2" voice coil w/ spun-laced Nomex insulating reinforcement collar
- Die-Cast aluminum soft-touch painted trim ring allows for optional integrated grill
- Stamped Mesh Grille Insert Available: Rockford Fosgate P1G-10
- [Rockford Fosgate P1 Series]
- Magnet Weight: 45 oz
- Frequency Response: 20 - 250 Hz
- Xmax: 9mm
- Sensitivity: 84 dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter
Cancer and Reproductive Harm-www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Absolute Pro Music is proud to offer fast shipping at affordable prices. The shipping fee for each order is based on the package weight, destination, and shipping method. For the most accurate shipping information, use the "Get shipping quote" link on the product pages or in your shopping cart.
Shipping Methods and Transit Times
Absolute Pro Music ships orders from our Los Angeles, California location. On occasion, orders will be fulfilled directly by the manufacturer or distributor in order to reduce the shipping time. The shipping times below refer to items labeled with an availability of In Stock - Ships the Same or Next Business Day.
Order Processing Time
Total Ship Time
1-6 Business Days
2-7 Business Days
3 Business Days
3-4 Business Days
2 Business Days
2-3 Business Days
1 Business Days
1-2 Business Days
Flat Rate Shipping
7-10 Business Days
8-11 Business Days
United States Customers:
The shipping methods listed above are for residential and commercial destinations within the continental 48 United States. Absolute Pro Music primarily uses FedEx to ship orders. To provide the most affordable rates, small items shipped via Standard Flat Rate or USPS First Class Mail will be delivered through a joint effort by DHL and USPS. Shipments to military addresses and PO Boxes will only ship via USPS. When shipping to a military APO/FPO/DPO address, we strongly recommend choosing USPS Priority as the shipping time is much quicker than Parcel and averages about 2-3 weeks.
Canadian Customers: We offer all-inclusive shipping to our Canadian customers. (click here for details)
International Customers: We ship to most countries around the world. (click here for details)
Once an order has been shipped, we send our customers an email with the tracking number for the order. Click on the tracking link in the email to follow the location of the package on the carrier's website. If you did not receive a tracking number by email or need to confirm the tracking information, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at +1(213) 744.11.44
Each order placed on Absolute Pro Music goes through our processing department before it can be shipped. If 3 business days have passed since you submitted payment and you have not received an email with tracking information, please log in to your account to track your orders and/or contact us immediately via email or phone. Customers who do not receive a tracking number within 3 days will receive an order status update via email.
Shipping to Alternate Address
Orders with different billing and shipping addresses may require longer processing times due to an additional verification procedure. The additional verification and processing time are in an effort to protect our customers from online fraud.
Shipping Changes Fees (Address Intercept)
If a request to change the shipping address is made after the package leaves the Absolute Pro Music warehouse, it is subject to an Address Intercept Fee imposed by the shipping carrier. The amount of the fee varies according to the shipping carrier and the destination of the package. Absolute Pro Music will do its best to work with the shipping carriers to make these changes so that your package arrives at the correct address. Please be aware that not all shipping carriers will accept address intercept changes. This policy is in accordance with the security measures and agreements made with our third-party shipping companies.
Due to the valuable contents of some shipments, Absolute Pro Music may require a signature upon delivery. Such guidelines will not be overruled upon the customer's request. Please understand that this is a security measure taken by our Company to ensure the safe delivery of each package and guarantee excellent service. Many of our third-party shipping carriers and payment companies require signatures upon delivery to protect against fraud and theft. Customers may request a signature upon delivery by calling Absolute Pro Music Customer Service at +1(213) 744.11.44.
Shipping Policy Disclaimer
Delivery estimates do not apply to items shipped directly from the manufacturer, nor out-of-stock items. Some items that ship from the manufacturer can only be delivered to addresses within the 48 continental states.
Standard delivery time for domestic customers will average from 2-4 business days but can take longer in some cases. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for delivery purposes.
Our Shipping Guarantee applies only to shipments delayed due to our service failure. We will not guarantee shipments that are delayed due to an act of god (ex: weather), a catastrophic event, or failure by our delivery partners. Our guarantee is also voided if incorrect billing or shipping information is given and results in your order being delayed to its destination. Our guarantee is also void if no one is available to sign for shipment when delivery attempt is made if a signature is required.